Candlelight Farms Inn is Connecticut’s exclusive wedding and meeting place located on a private 600-acre estate on Candlewood Mountain in New Milford, Connecticut. The 1843 Inn has welcomed guests through the years who have enjoyed gracious hospitality, cozy rooms and panoramic views.
Ponds, paddocks and meadows … a Perfect Retreat for those looking for quiet and rejuvenation.
Take pleasure in the simple things … a quiet chat on the swing, a peaceful walk to our ponds, meadows and Candlewood Lake, a spirited visit with friends or watch a UCONN game in the Pub/Lounge.
At Candlelight Farms Inn, find yourself basking in the solitude of the country.
- Four Comfortably Decorated Guest Rooms with new private baths with tubs & showers
- Relaxing Parlor perfect for quiet conversations.
- Rustic Pub/Lounge ideal for visiting with old friends and making new ones.
- Sunny Breakfast Room to enjoy your healthful breakfast with farm fresh fruits and veggie
- Club Room available for activities up to 50 people.
- Rooms for private massages.
- Candlelight Farms Stables available for lessons or just to enjoy the views of the horses.
- Invigorating Trails & access to Candlewood Lake.
- Heliport and Candlelight Farms Airport adjacent to the property for easy access.
- Short distance from the Kent School and South Kent School, minutes from Canterbury School in New Milford ,Connecticut.
- Majestic views, rolling hills, mountains, ponds, stone walls and historic buildings make this the perfect location site for filming and photography shoots.
- Candlelight Farms Inn is available to host Your Special Celebrations … Weddings, Graduations, Family Reunions.
Candlelight Farms Inn!